My Rates Are as Follows:
Initial Assessment – $165
Individual Therapy Session -$150
Couples Therapy Session – $150
Divorce Mediation – call for information
Date Coaching – call for information
I am an in-network provider with the following insurance:
• Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO)
For other insurance panels, I can provide you with a detailed receipt that you can submit to insurance for reimbursement.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in part even if I am out-of-network. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
• Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
• What percentage of my bill will be covered for services obtained by an Out-of-Network Provider?
• Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
• Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
• Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a late cancellation fee of $100.00.